By engaging with various campus programs, we will better inform the student body about interpersonal violence policies, strengthen educational programming, and improve survivor support policy and communication.
The committee will be focusing on three areas: educational initiatives, SJP transparency, and survivor support policies. We will be focusing on the following projects this year:
- Gathering school-wide feedback on CTIS through a survey and focus groups
- Exploring integrating active bystander training into existing programs
- Infographics on investigation process, range of incidents that can be reported, factors involved in deciding the case
- A fireside chat with the Thresher addressing students' main questions about SJP
- Infographic on different resources for support
Questions? Want to Get Involved? Reach out to the Committee on Interpersonal Violence Policy at firstname.lastname@example.org