Senate Agendas are updated weekly. Please check Sunday night for Monday's agenda.
- General Announcements
- The Census Bureau is looking to delay all its field operations for several months. This would delay the deadline and allow people to respond to the Census all the way through October 31, 2020 (the previous deadline was July 31). For full details on the operational adjustments, see this link: 2020 Census Operational Adjustments Due to COVID-19.
- What Has Your Exec Team Been up to This Week?
- Treasurer Presentation!!
- (Presentation/Confirmation) Intimate Partner Violence Director
- (Presentation/Confirmation): SA Director of Government Relations
- (Considering) Resolution #6: To Support the Suspension of Standardized Test Requirements for Fall 2021 Applicants
- (Considering) Resolution #7: To Increase Education Access
- (Considering) Resolution #8: To Advocate for Graduation Financial Support for Low-Income Students
- (Considering) Senate Bill #3: To Extend the Refugee Support Task Force
- (Considering) Bylaws Amendment #1: To Establish the Equity Director
- (Considering) Bylaws Amendment #2: To Change the Position Title of the Director of Intimate Partner Violence and Sexual Assault Prevention and Survivor Support Policy and the Subcommittee Membership Requirements
- (Considering) Bylaws Amendment #3: To Amend the Position of Govt. Relations
- (Introing, Amending, Considering) Resolution #9: To Oppose the Decision to Restrict CARES Act Funding from DACA Students
- General Discussion
- Anonymous Executive Team & Senate Feedback Form